Tuesday, September 06, 2011

I don't even have words...

Trevor just snuck outside to pee in the backyard.

(I'll pause to let you think about all the things that are wrong with that sentence.)

(And, yes, we have indoor plumbing.)

Trevor's apparent need to pee in the "great outdoors" or mark his territory or do whatever he *thought* he was doing was interrupted. First by me yelling through the open window, "OMG! ARE YOU PEEING?!" And second by Haskell who walked up beside Trevor and peed on his sock.

Lessons learned:

  1. It is impossible to pee unnoticed in the backyard when your wife is airing out the house and watching the news in the master bedroom.


  2. The backyard "territory" has already been claimed by Haskell. Violators beware.

3 comments:

Auntie Mimi said...

Good for Haskell! :)

Anonymous said...

happens at my house, too, occassionally...*sigh*...it's apparently a "guy thing." gp

This is my life so far said...

this is too funny! Did I tell you that Chase did that at the lake house on 4th of July weekend. He walked out of the house and down to do fireworks and went over and peed! I said are you peeing? And he got all mad. I am like why would you do that especially since you JUST walked out of the house!!!

So, if Trevor ever needs a friend to go with him I know someone!